Friday, September 10, 2010

Interviews with the Characters - Ben Hopkins


1) What's your name and age? My names is Ben Hopkins and i'm 30 years old.

2) Where are you from originally? Where do you live now? I originally grew up in the Okanagan valley, near Armstrong. But I've spent the last three years living abroad. Mainly based out of Thailand.

3) What do you do for a living? For a living a travel the world. I gravitate from one place to another, letting the road take me where it might. I've picked up many skills along the way that ensure I usually have some money in my pocket, and a smile on my face.

4) Where were you when you got the evacuation notice? I was sitting in the Vancouver International Airport. My flight had been grounded for two days, and I was very much considering getting myself to the bus depot.

5) Had you heard of the virus prior to the evacuation notice? No, I had not.

6) In order to get a more detailed picture of who you are, please answer the following questions:- What is your favourite word? Peace
- What is your least favourite word? Captivity
- What turns you on? good conversation with all kinds of people.
- What turns you off? people imposing their thoughts/beliefs/cultures on to others. everyone should be free to make their own choices.
-What sound or noise do you love? Whale calls
- What sound or noise do you hate? roosters crowing in the morning. it's just plain annoying.
-What is your favourite curse word? fuck is pretty versatile
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? i'd like to see what it'd be like to be a monk. although that's not really a profession because it's not done for money. if it HAD to be something that earned money, i suppose i'd like to be a Tour Guide. But a tour guide of very high calibre. One that people who wanted to go on long adventures through different landscapes and climates would want to have to ensure their safety.
-If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say at the pearly gates? "You were a good man. And you left a meaningful and positive impression on the people, wildlife, and planet while you were there."

No comments:

Post a Comment