Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Interviews with the Characters - Richard Chavez


1) What's your name and age? My name is Richard Chavez I'm 25 years old.

2) Where are you from originally? Where do you live now? I live in Vancouver with my parents still.

3) What do you do for a living? I am currently working on starting a gardening business but I now live with cheques I get from the gouvernement.

4) Where were you when you got the evacuation notice? I was on my way to my sister's house. The streets were pretty bad at this point already. Lots of people, lots of yelling and chaos.

5) Had you heard of the virus prior to the evacuation notice? Yeah, I had seen stuff on the news and read about it on the newspapaer but nothing seemed this serious

6) In order to get a more detailed picture of who you are, please answer the following questions:
-What is your favourite word?
bombastic
-What is your least favourite word? icon
-What turns you on? excitement
-What turns you off? conformity
-What sound or noise do you love? the sounds of an air show with planes and a crowd
-What sound or noise do you hate? a chain saw
-What is your favourite curse word? fuck off
-What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? a doctor
-What profession would you not like to do? politician
-If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say at the pearly gates? Richard, what took you so long?

No comments:

Post a Comment