Friday, September 10, 2010

Interviews with the Characters - Claire Worthington


1) What's your name and age? Claire Worthington. I am 29. (Note: Upon observation of her birth certificate, it was discovered she is in fact 32.)

2) Where are you from originally? Where do you live now? I was born in Hong Kong. I now live in West Vancouver.

3) What do you do for a living? My husband, Reagan Worthington, is the Chairman and CEO of The Worthington Organization, a Canadian based real-estate developer, so I don't need to work. I make sure our home is run properly. If you leave it to the help, they get everything wrong or they start stealing. I also take care of Joseph, my son.

4) Where were you when you got the evacuation notice? I was at home, on my own. Reagan had taken Joseph on a Father/Son trip out of the country, but he didn't specify where. I didn't ask questions as it was rare that Reagan spent a lot of time with Joseph. Mr. and Mrs. Singh, our neighbours, rang at our front gate and they told me that an evacuation notice had been ordered.

5) Had you heard of the virus prior to the evacuation notice? Yes, it was frequently on the news.

6) In order to get a more detailed picture of who you are, please answer the following questions:
- What is your favourite word?
Versace. I know, I know, but it really does sound wonderful, doesn't it?
- What is your least favourite word? No.
- What turns you on? Absolute and unabashed luxury.
- What turns you off? Incompetence.
-What sound or noise do you love? My son's laugh.
-What sound or noise do you hate? My husband's snoring
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Luxury resort reviewer.
- What profession would you not like to do? Maid.
-If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say at the pearly gates? The spa is to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment