Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Interviews with the Characters - Liz Young


1) What's your name and age? Liz Young, age 25

2) Where are you from originally? Where do you live now? All that matters is living right here, right now. And honestly where I've lived is none of your business.

3) What do you do for a living? Right now, I'm unemployed...but I spend a lot of time training, even during the season.

4) Where were you when you got the evacuation notice? I was shopping for food at the pet store 'round the corner from my place 'cause I didn't wanna run low "in case" anything really did happen. Some uniformed guy just grabbed me by the shoulders and forced me into this crowd of people. I had no idea what was goin' on.

5) Had you heard of the virus prior to the evacuation notice? I heard a bit about it on the tv, but I try not to pay attention to the news 'cause it's usually crap. I wasn't worried about a virus. I've never got the chicken flu or seen anthrax before, it's not like it's gonna be a big deal.

6) In order to get a more detailed picture of who you are, please answer the following questions:
-What is your favourite word?
champion
-What is your least favourite word? ointment. i usta have to put ointment on one of my brothers eczema everyday. fuckin' discusting.
-What turns you on? ...is this question for real?
-What turns you off? no ones ever asked me that before, I'll have to think about it.
-What sound or noise do you love? when everything is quiet, and all I hear is rain.
-What sound or noise do you hate? car crashes
-What is your favourite curse word? all swear words deserve equal opportunities.
-What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I think I could be a really good adjudicator at dog shows...maybe one day. More realistically though, I think working at the spca would be a cool job. Animals understand me, it's kinda weird.
-What profession would you not like to do? customer service.
-If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say at the pearly gates? I would want him to explain why he puts us through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment