Friday, September 10, 2010

Interviews with the Characters - Jim Lovell


1) What's your name and age? James Henry Lovell, 28.

2) Where are you from originally? Where do you live now? I was born in Brantford, Ontario like Wayne Gretzky. I now live in Coquitlam with my wife and two girls.

3) What do you do for a living? I am the Member of Parliament for New Westminster-Coquitlam. I make sure that the concerns of the citizens of my riding are addressed with the utmost concern, respect and expediency.

4) Where were you when you got the evacuation notice? I was probably one of the first people to know about the evacuation. I was in my office and I received a telephone call from the Health Board informing me of their intention of issuing the evacuation.

5) Had you heard of the virus prior to the evacuation notice? Yes. I was a member of the emergency Parliamentary committee established to oversee the handling of the virus. We did the best we could to keep the virus contained but despite our efforts the virus spread too fast, evacuation was necessary.
6) In order to get a more detailed picture of who you are, please answer the following questions:
- What is your favourite word?
Canada
- What is your least favourite word? Can't
- What turns you on? The smell of my wife's perfume.
- What turns you off? Ignorance
-What sound or noise do you love? The sound of my girls' laughter.
- What sound or noise do you hate? The sound of my girls' tears.
-What is your favourite curse word? Stephen Harper… just kidding… not to sound to generic, but fuck is a great word.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I've always dreamed of being an astronaut.
- What profession would you not like to do? I would hate to be a bus boy. I despise cleaning.
-If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say at the pearly gates? "You've got my vote."

No comments:

Post a Comment