Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Interviews with the Characters - Mary Sullivan



1) What's your name and age? Hi. I'm Mary Sullivan and I'm 23 and a half, my birthday's in April.

2) Where are you from originally? Where do you live now? I've lived in the same house my whole life. It's at 10th and Sasamat in Vancouver. It's just me and my Grandpa there now.

3) What do you do for a living? I work at The Little Mountain Residential Care and Housing Society. I'm a Care Aide. I help residents with daily activities like eating, showering, dressing and rehabilitation.We also have a lot of fun, we play games, make crafts and I read a lot. A lot!

4) Where were you when you got the evacuation notice? I was driving home from work and it was all over the radio. I rushed home to get my Grandpa.

5) Had you heard of the virus prior to the evacuation notice? I saw a few little news stories about some sickness going around but it didn't seem serious. Remember the Swine scare?
6) In order to get a more detailed picture of who you are, please answer the following questions:
- What is your favourite word? Haha. My favourite word is jiggle. It's so fun to say. Jiggle.
- What is your least favourite word? Hurse.
- What turns you on? Is my Grandpa going to read this? I'm not a good person to ask but I like true gentlemen. So my answer is politeness.
- What turns you off? Nose hair!
-What sound or noise do you love? I like the sound of my neighbour's dog barking. It means they're home and I can go walk him if I want. I've always wanted a dog.
- What sound or noise do you hate? My alarm clock. It's the worst noise in the world.
-What is your favourite curse word? Omigosh. Well my Grandpa's going to kill me but it's mother fucker. I say it my car a lot.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? My dream is to be a Geriatric Nurse.
- What profession would you not like to do? I would not like to be an accountant or an outhouse cleaner.
-If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say at the pearly gates? That'll do Mary, that'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment